2012/08/23

cat eye


Bring back the vintage style of the timeless cat eye sunglasses! The ultrafemminine cat’s-eye design is nothing new to the fashion world as it lends a retro ’60s look. It all started from Prada fall 2010 runway where Miuccia put colorful cat eye sunglasses on model’s noses.
As for spring summer 2011, fashion bands including Christain Dioe, Jeremy Scott, House of Harlow, Ray Ban and Calvin Klein are bringing retro back. Also, Tom Ford’s Eyewear ad campaign featured Abbey Lee Kershaw wearing a number of chic on-trend cat-eye sunglasses.
I found these cat eye sunnies from ray ban and think they would be a nice change since most of us are wearing wayfarers or the classy aviators. what do you think?

12 comments:

  1. finally someone who choose a different pair of ray ban sunglasses. I really like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finde ich sehr stilvoll

    Lena

    http://the-perfectly-imperfect.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love such glasses! (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I bought every single shape of sunglasses this summer. And I'm thinking of adding crystals on my cat eye sunnies.

    New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - What I made today: Simple spiked braceled and ring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Sunglasses!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat Eye Sonnenbrillen find ich persönlich auch richtig schön! Vorallem mal etwas anderes als die Wayfarer Modelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ich bin gespannt wie dir die form steht, eigentlich mag ich sonnenbrillenformen die nicht jeder trägt ja echt gern :)

    http://irgendwomittendrin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like cat eye sunglasses. It looks very chic, classy and fun. The Ray Ban ones are beautiful! ;)

    http://cristisland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Auf jeden Fall mal was spannenderes wie die Wayfarer- und Aviatormodelle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love cat eye frame sunglasses - and those sunglasses look fantastic! I remember my pair of Oakley Cat-Eye sunglasse
    sunglasses brands in india

    ReplyDelete