2013/10/19

Throwback Saturday: Last Sommer Outfits


Playsuit: Motelrocks(direct link) hat: H&M(current season) knee-highs: Falke, necklaces: random vintage, DIY, Etsy, and Dixie Boots: Wholesale7

I guess I collected enough of them for a whole winter time. it might depend on the days I worked, compared to those I was off - so I wasnt that much into blogging this summer. But It will make it better, that I have a few Summer Left-overs prepared for you guys (: I hope you will like my Saturday-Summer Outfits, this one was one of my favourites, a simple playsuit from Motelrocks and a but too much black.

Btw: I´m so excited that I won 2 Tickets for the Lady Gaga Privat Concert on Wednesday, I´ve never been to a concert of this "size" - and I still cannot decide whom to give my Plus 1 (since my little sister is not into Lady Gaga at all, it will be a tough decision.) Anyway, lets see, I deffo keep you updated about the event on Instagram!

13 comments:

  1. Hach, ich finde deine Ketten und deinen Hut so wahnsinnig schön :) Und die Schuhe sind auch wunderschön!
    Viel Spaß auf dem Lady Gaga Konzert!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have this hat ! ♥
    perfect boots !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit. I love your hat and boots.

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/10/reebok-avon-breast-cancer-awareness.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one :)
    i love the total black outfit

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. wie geil ! wünsch dir auf jedenfall sehr viel spaß !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this outfit!so simply but so nice :D I really like how you edited that photo :) Soo lucky about the concert hehe! Cant wait for more of these summer posts!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome look, love the knee highs.
    http://www.giftsbymadison.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm determined to rock some thigh highs, you did it well!
    www.styled4u.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. ich glaube ich hab mich soeben in dich verliebt...

    wir haben endlich die dritte ausgabe unseres magazins namens 'dreams' herausgebracht. besuch uns doch mal und klick dich durch! wir freuen uns auf dich! x
    www.offcolor.de

    ReplyDelete