2014/01/03

Great Expectations for 2014

This Year, I will go for a few new Things:

1. I will go for some more simple shapes, which is realistic since I spend all day in Uni and just cannot feel the comfort in tight dresses any more

2. Wrapped Clothes look effortlessly good, I once tried it here and styled a skirt in two different ways.

3. A good Shirt and a basic Oversized Coat can save me an hour infront of my wardrobe, one of my favorite Outfits are here.

4. I will stop worrying about my shoes, because I wear them every day and by wearing I mean falling, jumping, getting stuck in holes and of course, wandering around for hours. I won´t feel sorry for the
tenth pair of black boots, because I need them. 

5. I will try to wear my black Backpack only for Uni and if I have to carry a lot with me. I should go more often out with those little Bags, it just feels nice to have no weight on my Back.

What do you want to try out this Year?
 Best Wishes from me and the Cat

20 comments:

  1. I love the boots!
    I wish you a Hapy 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to the posts with your new ideas :-)
    Leonie
    pilot-leonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added this feed to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thank you!
    online free games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr schöne Sachen und tolle Vorsätze ;) xx


    LILLY CALLING

    ReplyDelete
  6. echt schöne sachen! :)
    itsmejennyjenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt schöne Sachen! :) Kannst ja auch mal bei mir vorbei schauen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post! Love the coat and the bag :))

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful post :)
    love your blog, posts and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pink velvet bag is absolutely stunning! Such stylish picks!

    Check out my giveaway on my latest post!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ich habe mir vorgenommen, zunächst mal in hochwertigere Sachen zu investieren, da es mir 2013 so stark aufgefallen ist wie nie, dass Klamotten zu wegwerf-Objekten werden, weil die Qualität so schlecht ist :) Der Rest wird sich ergeben.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH JA! Das ist auch noch auf meiner Liste, aber eher im Bezug auf alles. Essen, Trinken, Kleidung und alles was noch konsumiert wird, sollte in meinem Fall mal überdacht werden (:

      Delete
  12. love bag and skirt :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hallo Liebes!
    Dein Blog ist toll.
    Ich hoffe du schaust mal bei mir vorbei und hinterlässt einen lieben Kommentar da.
    Vielleicht hättest du ja auch Lust meine neue Leserin zu werden.
    Ich freue mich auf dich.

    Vanessa
    von
    thetivafever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pink bag and the shoes !
    Very good selection ;)

    www.blondie-baby.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cool shoes,big love,get it get it,how to get it?
    you match good
    Love your style totally, shall we follow each other and share beauties to each, Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more! I love comment and browse blogs I followed!

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bardzo fajnie się czyta twojego bloga, i śliczna jesteśś.. :)) Trafiłam na twojego bloga i na pewno nie wyjdę, bez zostawienia czegoś po sobie :d Może wzajemna obserwacja myślę, że to fajna sprawa, po prostu obserwuj, ja się na pewno odwdzięczę :D Jeszcze raz fajnie tu <33 Nie umiem niemieckiego :c
    Zapraszam do mnie ada-aduska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete