2014/05/28

Punctuality




watch: the Watch Gallery
Jeans: Dr. Denim "Plenty"
Boots: Rag and Bone Man
Jewellery: Shop Dixie
Blouse: Chicwish
Hat: H&M
Punctuality never was my best friend. Even not in the circle of important virtues I carry in my big book of good behavior - But my Mum was - and so she might have had great hopes in me, when she inherited her watch to the probably most tardy person on Earth. And of course, I never saw the sense in it, cause taking my time to get (very slowly) to my goal wasn't that bad. Until University started and I really missed the time, not only on the clock, but also in my brain, cause they won´t repeat what they said, only because I mismanaged it. Being on time is not only one of those virtues, but its about showing respect to other peoples lifetime. I can´t tell how fed up my friends get from time to time with me, because I cannot manage to get out of the house soon enough. (even if the search for the outfit is over, there is always something else to do) 
When I found the very essential of being "on time" in an old shoebox again, I knew, my Mum would force me to wear her timeless silver piece around my wrist and get out of my Apartment at least 5 Minutes before I actually should. And I can say, it helps. First I was sure, it would freak me out and I would look at it and be stressed each thirty seconds - but there is no reason to be stressed anymore, cause the filigree links and the matt gleam remind me, that I will be punctual. Or at least, I´ll try.


28 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Love the outfit :)
    When it comes to punctuality, I'm at least 10 minutes earlier then I'm supposed to be. I really hate being late and I don't like waiting for other people, but unfortunately for me, most of my friends are always late.

    xx
    youarethepoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the hat and boots!
    xx

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post!
    please check out my blog @ savannahsushei.blogspotl.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sehr hübsch, die Kette ist der Hammer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing bag.!


    ---------------------------------------
    esqedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is amazing, love the look <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alles was einen Halbmond hat liebe ich, Deine Kette ist traumhaft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hat and necklace!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful :*

    http://kaariiiibaaaaa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Du hast so schöne Haare und Hüte stehen dir echt gut!

    http://wildhearts-cantbebroken.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your look! That moon necklace is precious!

    XOXO

    EK

    http://elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, love your style! ^-^ Great outfit, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. gente, tô apaixonada por esse colar de lua <3


    estou a seguir..


    beijos, G.

    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving that shirt dress so much! Always looking great! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. amei!!


    estou a seguir!


    xx

    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg it is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, amazing <3
    Love your hat <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great look! I really love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your fashion so much! and also I love reading your blog too. If you have a time please visit my blog too!! I'm looking forward to see yours.
    amy128ve.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. all perfect, an ideal outfit, check and follow us!!


    Two2manythings,blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where is the hat from?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Perfect <3 Ich muss deinen Blog ab jetzt einfach folgen :)

    Liebe Grüße petite fabéli

    http://petitefabeli.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete