2014/08/19

My 4th Berlin Bedroom














Bed: altered Ikea Lavrik/ Chair, Boxes, Shelf, Coffer, golden Frames: Fleamarkets, Vintage/ Skulls: Ebay/ Rails: IKEA/ Table: Danai/ Eames Chair: Ebay/ Pillow Cases: Self Printed at: Spreadshirt//
Moving in and moving out might be my greatest Hobby, since I live in Berlin. I got used to relocating quite often, when I still was a child and kinda cannot live without changing everything each few months anymore (I actually could never make more than 14 Months in the same flat) - Even if I found an awesome Home in this City, I will have to get a new neighborhood known from time to time, otherwise it would be boring :) However, I still keep a few unpacked boxes under my Bed and there also are a few things, I could never ever change: David Bowie keeping a (closed) pair of eyes on me and the little shelf next to my Bed, which was the first thing I ever got for my Room myself, when I was 14 years old and forced my 8 -year Old sister to help me lifting it upstairs. Thinking of those Stories, I remember the wonderful leather Chair in the corner, having been painted all black and covered in cheap Velvet, when I got it for less than 20€ and my Friend helped me transporting it in the Bus, on the Train and upstairs. 
A few People asked me on my Instagram (click!), where I got those Pillowcases - its pretty Easy, since I could never find the ones I was searching for with esoteric prints, Moons and Bugs, I just printed them Myself and got them a few Days later from Spreadshirt - I cannot really remember the Price, but I guess it was around 15€ or a bit less and the Prints turned out better than I thought and I have some unique pieces :) 

21 comments:

  1. Nice bedroom and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super schönes Zimmer!
    Ich ziehe im Oktober auch nach Berlin zum Studierenund wollte dich fragen in welchem Stadtteil man deiner Meinung nach am Besten nach einen Wg-Zimmer Ausschau halten sollte.
    Danke :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie!
      Es kommt ja immer drauf an, wo man studiert, aber sehr günstig wohnen kann man in Moabit und Wedding (wenns auch nicht so szenig ist, dennoch zentral und billiger als der Rest) Aber Schöneberg ist richtig toll und günstig einkaufen kann man sowieso fast überall :)

      Delete
  3. So eins möchte ich auch :) Wunderschön!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your room is beautiful!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! You always have such gorgeously decorated, light rooms http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an original bedroom! Compliments!

    XOXO

    Cami&Marci

    Paillettes&Champagne

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally love all the details. amazing bedroom!
    xx run-your-world.blogspot.pt
    facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  8. actually crying. This is the most perfect interior design and details in a room I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. De belles photos :)

    Nouveau post en ligne sur le blog :
    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ein Traum <3
    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore, simply adore what you used to put the flowers in!

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. dein zimmer ist echt schön ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. der spiegel ist ja wunderschön..ist der denn auch vintage oder kann man den irgendwo kriegen?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. der spiegel ist ja wunderschön..ist der auch vintage oder kann man den irgendwo kriegen?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. owwwh, I absolutely adore your room. Everything about it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ich bin ein großer fan von deinem zimmer, sieht super cool aus!

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is like a perfect room! love it! you have a sense for things like that!
    www.fashionterrorblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is like a perfect room! love it! you have a sense for things like that!
    www.fashionterrorblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, absolut perfekt!

    ReplyDelete