2014/09/11

A very last summer Outfit






Okay, summer, you can go home - you´re drunk. And this was already the case when we hit the middle of August and there was simply no sense in hoping you´ll come back sober and do what you should do: Make us wear dresses. And shorts. And Birkenstocks, even, if most of the People hate them. But this was the comfiest thing I could have done this summer: not taking them off. I wore them in University as well as on my whole holidays and to the library and there were plenty of others doing the same - maybe not for fashion reasons, but that was the best proof for combining another Birkenstock Streetstyle (sounds hilarious) - Anyway. It´s over now - were done with the summer and I have prepared a list of things, I need to do for the rest of September to be well prepared for a tough autumn and a tougher winter:

1. Find a TV Show to watch (I really loved Pretty little Liars, but it will be over soon)
2. Get a few warm clothes (seriously, what happened in Spring? did I burn everything?)
3. Accept the fact, that I will be pale soon (not that my face isn't already)
4. Get rid of summer clothes I won't wear next year for example on Kleiderkreisel
5. Sort out the Holiday Photos I took. Edit them. Post them. Be happy, that I was at the seaside
6. Meet all my friends again, that went on holiday for the summer

31 comments:

  1. such a beautiful dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that beautiful dress! Great outfit :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit, that dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute, I love your dress!

    http://insporcelain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty dress!

    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress :) you look cute and pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich mag deinen Style wirklich gerne, passt so gut zu dir x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty summer dress!
    x

    http;//bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is so cute! Love the casual boho look (:

    xx,
    Diane || http://www.modernisticphoenix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful and casual outfit! I'm just going into summer now and I'll probably be wearing my Birkenstocks all the time too x

    ciao-steph.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful dress combined with the necklace and your Birkenstock (which I totally looove!). I so have to order it too :)
    xx

    http://travellerspassion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look ;) Lovely dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable look, love it <3

    Brina xoxo,
    SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute dress, people just don't get the comfiness of birkenstocks! x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, que fresco e lindo!!


    cabecanasnuvensz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  16. Das Kleid ist so wunderschön!
    Und ich liebe die Weltkarte, suche schon ewig so eine. Weißt du denn noch woher du deine hast?x

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://www.mediafire.com/download/z897c7152532ti1/Bongley_Dead_-_Demo_n.3_(2014).rar

    ReplyDelete
  18. um ehrlich zu sein, freue ich mich ein bisschen auf den herbst!
    auch wenn es schade um dein kleid ist, weil es einfach so gut aussieht!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! So beautiful and so simple! Great blog.
    I just found your blog and loved, I'm a new follower!

    http://bangingfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. das kleid ist mega schön.. und übrigens das am fenster mit der pflanze sieht auch mega cool aus (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great outfit! I totally love it! And your hair is stunning as well.
    I was wondering where the necklace is from? I'm searching for one already for ages but I can't find one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. follow back Honey ☺ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, I'M IN LOVE!!!! Such a great outfit. Love you moon necklace!! OMG, so perf ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    http://am-tropicalmoon.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's still pretty summery where I live, which is okay but I'd love for the fall weather to start popping up. Your dress is really beautiful and go great with your birkenstocks. Also, lovely photos! Hope you find a new show to watch!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. Das Kleid in Kombination mit den schön geflochtenen Haaren und den Birkenstocks - einfach toll. Du siehst wunderschön aus :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a cute mini dress, so Boho. You look so pretty. Did you get your list done? I never keep myself to it... always end up sorting it out later ;).

    Kisses,
    Lucia

    ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿ Lucia Flores Diary ✿⊰✲⊱✿⊰✲⊱✿

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful, love your hair here.

    Tabby
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete