2015/07/02

OUTFIT: 10 Facts about me (so not important)

My favorite Pictures so far. To be honest, I never was too much into taking photos outside, but its just more fun. I started my blog a few years ago and only took pictures of myself indoors, but those are simply amazing and I couldn't be more grateful to have Ana who is able to turn every setting into magic. However, I promised 10 random facts and you might realize that I´m an annoying person so this might be the last time you visited my blog ;) have fun:






1. I am incredibly neurotic and check always twice, if I closed the door or wear fresh socks.
2. I used to bite my nails for the past 23 years and then I just stopped. 
3. I have never really been a good student at school, because I was just not interested in frontal education. But as soon as something caught my attention, I would´t put it away and would love to learn everything about it. Such as Cheese. I would love to learn everything about cheese.
4. I moved 10 times by now and been to 6 different schools and lived in 7 different cities (Thanks, Mom) 
5. Fruit Flies scare me, because they always come in a superior number.
6. I have a low voice but say the most direct and awkward stuff.
7. I moved out my Mum´s place when I was 17 and worked besides from school to afford it.
8. My little sister is 17 now and also moved out recently. She is a bad ass hero for me.
9. I would really really love to have a dog, but am struggling with the concept of a "pet" because I want an animal to run outside instead of waiting for me at home. 
10. I do like someone a lot. 

kimono, top: Zara (old) Shoes: Adidas Skirt: Vintage Bag: Carven via Forzieri (on Sale!)

24 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! That kimono is beauutiful.

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sophie! (:

      Delete
  2. I love your views on education. The things we want to learn about are always so much more interesting and never feel like a chore.

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, abigail! (: its always a bummer to go to school and be forced to apply knowledge that someone asked you to have..

      Delete
  3. That random stuff about you is so cute! You are really amazing person and I am proud of you, because I love people being weird as me;D I am totally in love with your bag, though!
    http://feelikeunicorn.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha its in the Name! :D

      Delete
  4. Toller Post. Der letzte Punkt ist so süß!! Liebst, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^♪ )
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/03/cruel-thing.html#ct2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures! Its great to know more about you :) x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you holly (: glad you like them xx

      Delete
  7. seriously gorgeous photos! love the colors and contrast of the images.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! Amazing to have a darker background once (:

      Delete
  8. amazing look ! love your bag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos.
    and the facts about you are interesting too :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe what you have is the same of myself. The polycists ovarium syndrome. But it has treatment! :)
    Yeah, I would like to see the pics you said in order to compare with my skin issues haha would you mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats "funny" that you say this, I had it like 2 years ago (:

      Delete
  11. I loved reading those facts, you're very interesting!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete