2015/08/03

OUTFIT: Wrap Skirt and Duster Coat

Two Days left till Paris! I couldn't be more excited or be any more filled with wanderlust and love then right now. I have all my loves around me and am pretty much done with university stuff. What´s coming up next? New Jobs, Applications, my Bachelor Thesis and some real quality time with friends. The sun came out again and I had the pleasure to meet some cool people recently. I bet, its going to be a great August. (Especially, because its only 4 Days to go until Juules Birthday, yeahi!) So, here is another Post from Berlin, featuring a wrap Skirt, which is, unfortunately a bit too tight for me. Well, you won't see the weird shape unless I take off my duster coat, which barely happens at all. I might still take that nice wrap skirt with me, in case I cannot find my favorite pair of shorts again. See you soon!







Dustercoat - Frontrowshop*, Shoes - Nike, Bag - &otherstories, Top - Romwe*, Skirt - HERE*

16 comments:

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!!! i like this outfit!!!

    http://www.graziadressau.com/formal-dresses-melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty :) Du bist echt mega hübsch :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah das ist sooo lieb von dir :D

      Delete
  4. Perfect! love the top ;)
    Kisses from Spain!!
    I am holding a giveaway on my blog ;) http://alphasdreams.blogspot.com.es/2015/08/black-red-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Raquel. I will have a look :)

      Delete
  5. Sehr schöner Look! Deine Tasche gefällt mir richtig gut!

    Liebe Grüße,

    Lisa von lisa-meilgaard.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das Outfit sieht MEGA aus. Wie ich dir auf Insta bereits geschrieben habe, dein Kleidungsstil ist top!!!
    Hab dich über Lookbook gefunden und hast jetzt eine neue treue Abonnentin .. haha :)

    Liebe Grüße aus Österreich,
    http://tamaraami.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke für deine lieben Kommentare (: <3 freu mich, dass es dir gefällt!

      Delete
  7. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete