2015/10/27

MEET: Storm of the Adorable Two


As I told you yesterday, I will introduce one blog I like each week, mainly on Tuesdays. Since I am a person reacting immediately, I will start with the Blogger I met on Saturday (again): Storm of The Adorable Two // I don't usually do this friendship stuff anymore with other Bloggers, because most of the time its just about a selfie, a link back, or pretending to be friends, just to be not the weird loner at a party. But when I met her last year in Spring, I already knew that she and her sister are special, smart and reflected about the way they live as well as the way they blog. Its pretty rare to find honest people, who are very straight with their opinions and focused on leaving behind a positive atmosphere moreover than showing everybody how many follower they´ve got. Well, at least in the Blogosphere its rare. 
Getting back to the positive vibes: Storm and her sister are both done with shopping every sale at every store, they got a clear and beautiful style, re-combine clothes again and again and look amazing each time! Clean, elegant and laid-back. For me, the Blog is a real inspiration tool for every day!
The pictures indeed have a good quality, but this is not the only thing I can learn from their Blog, they also give some great advice about blogging, reducing your closet and photography. However, if you are interested in great content, visit them!
INSTAGRAM: @theadorabletwo



Before you say "her blog is so successful, why don't you introduce smaller Blogs?" - Because I usually start with friends, but I try to do a good mix out of everything. Next week I´ll introduce a less known blog :)

24 comments:

  1. Super! Ich mag Storm & Andrea total, weil sie so authentisch sind!
    Eine tolle neue Reihe!

    xx Alena
    lookslikeperfect.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!! damit hast du es auf den Punkt getroffen (:

      Delete
    2. Liebe Alena,

      ich bin wirklich sehr gerührt über die Worte und Kommentare die ich hier lese! Erstmal vielen lieben Dank dafür! Das bedeutet mir und meiner Schwester so viel!

      xx
      Storm

      Delete
  2. Ich folge denen ihrem Blog schon ewig und dein Text ist so schön!!! Trifft einfach genau auf das Bild zu, welches ich von den beiden und ihrem Blog habe!

    fühl dich gedrückt,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JA!! Ausnahmsweise mal ein richtiger treffer, was zwischenmenschliche Beziehungen angeht (: manchmal bin ich echt froh, durch den blog auch so tolle menschen kennenzulernen.

      Delete
    2. Liebe Mary,

      auch dir vielen Dank für die lieben Worte. Es freut mich so sehr zu hören, dass dir unser Blog gefällt :)!

      xx
      Storm

      Delete
  3. ohh ich liebe ihren blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sie wird sich sicher freuen, das zu lesen (:

      Delete
    2. Und ich liebe deinen Valerie!! Eine tolle Bloggerin mit ganz viel Herz!

      Delete
  4. I love her style! It's very minimal, but has a touch of chic and simplicity to it :)

    xx, Diane || http://www.dizined.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, thats why I love it! (:

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. this is obviously not me.

      Delete
  6. And know to you Diana. First of all thank you so much for your very touching words.
    I must say I was very scared to move to Berlin, because I thought that it would take me a long time to find friends. Not only a friend, but someone I can talk to, someone who gets me and someone who is just genuine kind, loves to Shop and loves fashion. So thank you for being you! And thank you for being my friend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha vor allem der teil mit loves to shop ♥ ♥ ♥ achja, du bist mir auch richtig ans herz gewachsen! (: freu mich auf viele weitere tage mit dir.

      Delete
  7. Das finde ich eine super tolle Idee :) So stösst man auf spannende und neue Blogs!

    Cool, Diana <3

    xx Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. freut mich, dass es dir gefällt ♥

      Delete
  8. Danke für die tolle Blogvorstellung, werde definitiv mal auf ihrem Blog vorbeischauen :)

    Liebe Grüße aus Österreich,
    www.tamaraami.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohja, der ist es definitiv wert ♥

      Delete
  9. Love the minimalistic style!

    http://charlottelusia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich kann total verstehen, dass du dich, vor allem weil du eben Blogger bist, von ehrlichen und direkten Menschen angezogen fühlst. Das geht mir wirklich auch so. Tolle Blogvorstellung, der Style ist wirklich sehr cool! :)

    https://justorys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete