2015/10/05

OUTFIT: grid scarf and UNIQLO x Lemaire Sweater

This week was pretty special to me. I met one "new" person, who hopefully will be my friend soon (this sounds kinda creepy, sorry Storm). You can visit her lovely blog The Adorable Two - its beautifully minimalistic yet chic as hell and the two sisters behind it deliver some really nice content. Also, I survived a whole week with my boyfriend living at my place. This is quite a milestone in my life, haha. (He actually took those pictures so I better be grateful now.) He constantly asks me about my grid scarf, which gives me the same feeling as talking to my parents about new clothes - do you know what I mean? They keep telling you that you don't need certain things, but in fact, the grid pattern adds the little something to my outfit. Btw, here is the Uniqlo x Lemaire sweater in action, its super comfy, yet hard to layer, since the fit is wider than I thought. The batwing sleeves plus the cropped shape makes it possible to wear in as a scarf, as well. Well, so I hope you like those, have a happy Monday :)








Shoes - Puma, Pants - Mango, Sweater - UNIQLO x Lemaire, Grid Scarf - ASOS, Bag - Carven, Watch- Cluse

28 comments:

  1. Wieder mal ein tolles Outfit! Vor allem der Schal hat es mir sehr angetan.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Nili von Mindbroken.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, liebe Nils <3

      Delete
  2. That scarf is gorgeous, adore the way you've styled it! The background is beautiful too <3

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Bekah! glad that you liked it (:

      Delete
  3. I love the grid scarf! It's a beautiful transitioning piece from white to black.

    xx, Diane || http://www.dizined.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! its a beautiful pattern (:

      Delete
  4. Perfect:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! sieht gut aus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana,
    I noticed you still did not answered any of my many emails so please when you see this message check your mail and get back to me, I see you are posting regularly so maybe you did not get my email but please get back to me as soon as possible.
    Madison from Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will reply on monday! my mail storage reached its end and I couldn't reply till I deleted old mails ♥

      Delete
  7. i love this look so much
    the casual and classy style is simply amazing
    lovely, perfect autumn look

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Amely, you nailed it, casual is great, classy is great -> the safe style :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. thank you dear alisha (:

      Delete
  9. Ahhh! You are so cute!! Yes I am sure we will be good friends! I had such a great time with you and hope for many more to spend :)! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sehr cooler Look! Der Schal erinnert mich aber ein bisschen an die Fleecedecken von Ikea :D

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    eleonorasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Und so warm ist er auch :D und übrigens auch so groß (mein freund: ist das ne decke? aber du benutzt es auch als decke..?)

      Delete
  11. Wie lustig ist das denn. Ich habe die gleichen Schuhe und den Schal! :P Dementsprechend gefällt mir dein Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D danke! hoffentlich begegnen wir uns mal im Partnerlook haha

      Delete
  12. Perfect outfit, love everything. The scarf is amazing,I love the pattern. And your bag is so cute <33

    Blog - Coco made me do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear Ana (:

      Delete
  13. Love love loveee your outfit!!! ♥
    The scarf, the top, the bag - just a m a z i n g !
    Love your blog and followed you:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love loveee your outfit!!! ♥
    The scarf, the top, the bag - just a m a z i n g !
    Love your blog and followed you:)
    xx
    Julie
    The Lady Fairer

    ReplyDelete