2015/11/12

INTERIOR: A minimalists home









 1.Chair  2.Pillow  3.Bowl 4.Cup 5.Plaid 6.Candle 7.Table 8.Monochrome Shelf

Well its that time of the year again, when I browse shops to find gifts for other people but end up creating wish lists for my own home. End then maybe buy scented candles for friends and family - but this is a different story. When it comes to interior, I do really love light and filigree frames, those cubistic tables are spread all over the internet at the moment - I still want to figure out a way to make my own one with a copper frame, since they are very pricey and that is a bummer, if you want to have a specific thing in your apartment. So far I have found two great DIYs, you can find the first one here and the second one here. The second one might be - of course slightly adapted might even do its job and become my personal copper side table. If you have some Ideas where I could get a cheaper version or maybe the one and only great DIY, just shoot it in the comment section, I am always happy about your Input :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice selection!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Auswahl. Ich liebe minimalistisch Einrichtung. Sieht einfach immer mega schön aus. Liebst, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a great sense of style.
    I love this selection, nice furniture!

    Best regards,
    http://kimspreciousbeauties.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love minimalistic decor !!

    xoxo ❤
    Watermelon Clouds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all of these minimalistic pieces, especially that chair and table! You can never go wrong with minimalistic design!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete