2015/11/17

Meet the Blogger: Anais of AnaisAnais

that was a lot "Anais" - I know I said I will introduce less known blogs. But sometimes I just want to support friends, too. Also, she is not famous or something, it just happens to be online for a while or so. Anyway, why do I even try? Anais Blog is awesome and she is just a quirky, vivid, colorful person, despite the fact that she barely wears any color. 
If anyone who did not know her blog before knows it now, I served my purpose and have shown you another great inspiration: Anais. Click through her blog for some serious Interior and Outfitinspo, you will definitely not regret it! :)

Visit her Blog//Instagram





11 comments:

  1. ich kannte sie noch nicht, danke für den super schönen blogvorschlag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. freut mich sehr! bitte (:

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ♥ she will be so happy to read that ♥

      Delete
  3. Richtig toller Blog!

    Liebste Grüße ♥
    Mai von Sparkle & Sand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolut deiner Meinung ♥

      Delete
  4. Ah ich lese ihren Blog schon mega lang. :D Find ich mega gut, dass sie wieder angefangen hat. Top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ich auch! vor allem, weil sie auch in Berlin wohnt und man sich so ab und zu sieht (:

      Delete
  5. I didn't know her but I will check her blog. I love her style xx

    Blog - Coco made me do this

    ReplyDelete