2015/11/09

Outfit: Camel Jacket

 Hey you! I colored my roots with the sepia brush, so they are consistently brown. Since I am in my Mid-Twenties now (24, I cannot deny it anymore, I am about to grow up) its fine to photoshop my hair and my wrinkles, as long as I am honest with you. I did use a pop of color though in my outfit - which I really like, as you might have seen throughout my last outfit posts I developed a slight weakness for camel. I mean look at this boxy camel jacket with the fine silver hardwear! I was thinking that it would look great with my Chloe Faye bag until I realized that I do not own one. Also, I did not get one for my birthday, but something even better: After I ran away from my own birthday and spent the days at the Algarve coast, I came back and got a cake, balloons, a bottle of Not-Moet Moet and hugs. I honestly could not wish for more. I already gave up on my special day but then got surprised in a positive way. Even if you have only few people in your life, you can feel how appreciated you are and this is the most wonderful feeling on earth. Its not a Faye Bag or masses of people. Its the way the close friends choose your balloons in your favorite colors and make a fudge cake to eat it with you. The way they put on party hats to cheer you up. I am grateful today!




Jacket - Frontrowshop, Shoes - Adidas, Scarf - Gina Tricot, Jumper - H&M (old), Watch - Cluse

22 comments:

  1. i need to get my hands on a scarf like this, i've been seeing them everywhere and they look so cool!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its from gina tricot! (: its so cuddly and soft

      Delete
  2. Love the combo of the scarf and the jacket, you look amazing!

    xx Fia
    http://northwlnd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love soooo much your blog! Amazing look :)
    http://diaryofalittlebee.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kindness! it makes me so happy to read that

      Delete
  4. Great look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ich liebe deinen Schal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. me to! camel is something I could add to my wardrobe for a long time (:

      Delete
  7. Sehr süßes Outfit und tolles Lachen :-)

    lg Stella

    http://www.aheartforfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke für deine lieben Worte :D

      Delete
  8. Ah der Schal ist so toll! Und dein Lachen gefällt mir super gut :D

    xx Michaela
    Michaelablog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke dir liebes <3 :D

      Delete
  9. Alle deiner Outfits sind so verdammt stylisch und kreativ durchdacht! Erst vorhin hatte ich darüber nachgedacht, wie man wohl am schönsten beige Jacken kombinieren könnte. Du hast so einen tollen Look, ich könnte mir deine Kombinationen echt stundenlang reinziehen, da ist einfach immer was dabei!
    Der Schal mit seinem Muster trifft absolut meinen Geschmack!

    Liebste Grüße und einen schönen Wochenstart!
    Christina von http://lifeas-christina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh das ist so lieb von dir ♥ du hinterlässt immer Kommentare bei denen mir das herz aufgeht :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. thank you my dear! ♥

      Delete