2015/11/07

TRAVEL: The Algarve on my Birthday

Looking at those Pictures, it seems like a dream. But I can honestly say, that this trip had nothing of a dream. Each year, my birthday gives me the biggest fears of being left alone on purpose, thats why I just left by myself. My boyfriend is still on tour with his band and I lost quite a few "fake friends" or how I want to call it, over the past year. Last year 15 people seemed to be "close" friends. Now I am really cautious about opening myself to others (irony: I am writing a blogpost about my feelings, well its okay as long as its not too deep) However, what I want to say is: I escaped to be not the one, others escape from. How it endet: there was a huge flood over the coast, it rained nearly all day and I got a really gross infection on my ankle. Sounds like a nightmare, right? Well, at least I got to see the coast for a few hours, where it did not rain. climbed down a sea cave, came back up and swam in the ocean. I am quite content, as long as I don't drown. But really would like to see it when the weather is good. The Algarve is beyond beautiful and the nature there is just striking.











16 comments:

  1. Da bekommt man Fernweh... sehr schöne Fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superschöne bilder! und <3 zu deinem text.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohja, ein bisschen herzschmerz am Geburtstag.. aber das Wetter passt ja irgendwie dazu (:

      Delete
  3. Wow, wunderschöne Bilder und insgesamt ein wirklich toller Post!

    Liebst, Seline
    www.selscloset.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, liebe Seline, schön, dass er dir gefallen hat (:

      Delete
  4. Portugal is so gorgeous! Amazing pictures dear <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! thank you, lovely! (:

      Delete
  5. Die Bilder sind meega toll geworden ! Ich wünsche dir alles Gute für das anstehende neue Jahr :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke dir liebe Marieke (: <3

      Delete
  6. Portugal is beautiful. And Algarve is amaazing! You should visit Algarve during Summer! ♥

    Blog - Coco made me do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! It was breathtaking in the rain and it must be beyond amazing in the sun. so much love for portugal!

      Delete
  7. I love looking at this type of coastal landscapes, they look so calming :)
    By the way, I completely understand what you say about keeping only the real friends and it gets better over years... at the end it's all about quality, not quantity.

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree with you in all points (: it took me quite some time to realize that.

      Delete
  8. Amazing shoots! I loved all this pics <3

    mini-s-mall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pictures are the one thing remaining (: <3

      Delete