2015/12/07

OUTFIT: Boyfriend Jeans

My first boyfriend jeans! And actually also the first one in blue for 3 years now. But here it is! I am not sure how much boyfriend can be put in those pants, since its still kinda tight. I like them exactly that way :) on Top I wear some of my favorite basics - a longer (pinstriped) shirt with a turtleneck, of course layered with thermo long sleeves, secretly hiding under my not so think looking layers. In the winter time, it really helps me to wear looser styles to wear a thermo leggings below. Those Boyfriend Jeans are loose enough to be layer with tights and leggings, so: perfect warm feeling in the coldest winter, in case you worried about my naked ankles ;) 
I know, this outfit is very basic, but who doesn't like the comfy way? see? See the full details below:








Jacket - Edited, Turtleneck - UNIQLO, Slippers - Kurt Geiger, Boyfriend Jeans - Esprit*, Shirt - ZARA

PICTURES BY: STORM

22 comments:

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal wieder ein sehr lässiger und schöner Look. Ich persönlich liebe ja die Jacke und die kleine Tasche!

    Bei mir gibt es grade weiße Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker zu gewinnen.
    Hier klicken :)
    Liebste Grüße
    Sandra ♥ von Sandra Felicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke liebe sandra, ich schau es mir definitiv mal an! ♥

      Delete
  3. die jeans steht dir fantastisch! und macht sich saugut mit dem hemd, daumen hoch dafür :)

    liebe grüße, amelie
    the curly head

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke liebe Amelie, und schön, dass du wieder regelmäßig blogst (: ♥

      Delete
  4. I just found out your blog and I have to say that I just felt in love with it! :) You are so fashionable and you have pretty good posts around here! I also loved the blog that you shared: Envogue. Super cool...she has amazing photos. :)
    I just followed you!
    Hope you visit my blog, because I also think you gonna like it :)
    xoxo

    http://nuancesbyritadias.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh rita, that is so lovely of you to say ♥

      Delete
  5. Perfect jeans! they're really amazing. and love your sneakers! x

    Blog - Coco made me do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci, Ana, they are my favs! (:

      Delete
  6. I love this outfits, the sneakers are way too cute !!

    xoxo ❤
    Watermelon Clouds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you fatima (: ♥♥

      Delete
  7. Das ist ein super tolles Outfit. Trifft ganz meinen Geschmack. Vor allem die Jacke gefällt mir richtig gut.

    Liebste Grüße
    Vossi | http://www.modiami.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Das ist ein super tolles Outfit. Trifft ganz meinen Geschmack. Vor allem die Jacke gefällt mir richtig gut.

    Liebste Grüße
    Vossi | http://www.modiami.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke liebe Stefanie, vielleicht meldet ihr euch auch auf meine Mail zurück ;)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. thank you Francesca :) ♥

      Delete
  10. how sweet girl..:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog has always been a good source for me to get quality tips on blogging. Thanks once again.Dressing ow sum and you also look like so innocent .
    boyfriend jeans

    ReplyDelete