2015/12/01

OUTFIT: Grid Scarf / Off Shoulder in Winter

Those will be the last pretty pictures of me, before getting my wisdom teeth pulled out right now. This is it, day X, I´ve been always fearing. Probably I will be sitting in that chair and just start to cry before they even ask me to open my mouth. I will cry about all the meals I won't be able to eat and all the potato chips my boyfriend will snack without me. I already am angry with him, although it did not happen yet. Damn, this is the last letter of a sad hungry girl. I will upload some selfies on Instagram, just to show you how my cheeks look in swollen state. 
Actually its a wonder that I am not sick as well, since I wear an off-shoulder Shirt in the middle of November - which is probably the reason why its 15$ only. I kind of missed out on that trend earlier this year when TIBI and Zara made every girl in town show off their shoulders, featuring simple shapes and cotton in blue or white. But its never too late to be a follower. So I paired the off shoulder shirt with a grid scarf (favorite Pattern atm), a long blue coat from &otherstories and grey cotton trousers (below: thermo leggings you cannot see) 







SHIRT - Shein*, Shoes - Puma Basket, Trousers - Missguided, Backpack, Necklace - ZARA, Coat - &otherstories

Pictures by ANA SANTL

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you Fatima! (: ❤

      Delete
  2. love this casual look! love

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci Ramida ❤❤❤

      Delete
  3. love the color scheme you have going on here and your necklaces are really cool :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Danielle, you really have an eye for the details, I like that :)

      Delete
  4. Hope your surgery went okay, getting your wisdom teeth out is so painful!
    I love your outfit, the colors are very pretty together :)

    Maë - www.blackhairblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mae, it went good though it was very painful :D thank you for your comment ❤

      Delete
  5. Ich hoffe du hast den Eingriff gut überstanden?!
    Aber dank dir weiß ich jetzt, dass ich nicht die Einzige bin, die beim Zahnarzt weint,
    wenn es um solche Eingriffe geht <3

    Liebe Grüße
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ich habe überlebt, aber die Woche darauf war die Hölle :D ich bin so ein Jammerlappen, unglaublich :D und nein, du bist auf keinen fall die einzige, sie hat sogar gesagt ich winsele wie ein Hund.

      liebe grüße zurück ❤❤❤

      Delete
  6. I love a lot your outfit, your scarf is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ein super schönes Outfit. Ich mag die Kombi aus Grau und Weiß sehr an dir.

    Liebste Grüße
    Vossi | http://www.modiami.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke liebe Stefanie (:

      Delete
  8. That scarf really makes this outfit POP, so obsessed! I hope everything goes well with your wisdom teeth, it can't possibly be as bad as when I got mine out when I was 14! x

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sheila, it was actually terrible and worse than I thought :D but you survived your operation and I survived mine :D haha

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. danke liebe Michaela (:

      Delete
  10. Amazing outfit ! But where did you buy that scarf ? You didn't put it in the description..

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete