2016/01/19

Oh my god, the fashion week is like so stressful and stuff...


Damn people, whats wrong with you? Does anybody force you to go to the fashionweek? Did they kidnap your cat and only return it when you visit every event and eat all the snacks and bring at least 10 goodie bags home?

No, they don't.

but thats what I think, when I read "The Fashionweek is such a pain in the ass" Texts by Bloggers. Even before the Fashionweek actually started. I know it can be tough to handle your full schedules or the attention seekers, if you're not one of them. It also can be tough to handle mean PR Ladies and disrespectful guests there. But at the end of the day, we are all part of those events, the so called fashion scene. So you are also empowered to make it better. When was the last time, you went over to that one girl from Bielefeld, standing there alone and awkward with her Vöslauer Water, talking to her, asking how she's doing? 
See. You didn't do it. And that girl is still me, not attending anymore because the diagnosis says "too awkward for the fashion week" Ok, just kidding. I don't go there because I am simply not interested in runaway fashion. And also not interested in "being seen". I do love the offsite events, though! I love meeting "readers" and I love meeting people who´s Blogs I´ve been following for ages. (And they don't even know haha) And I do especially love those warm and caring people who just go over to the other girls, saying hi, welcome, how are you? I want to be like that, I want to give other people a good feeling when they are around. I don't want to complain about how terrible everybody is, when I simply can ignore them and move on to the cool kids. Be a cool kid. 

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Du bringst es genau auf den Punkt! So wahr eigentlich :/ Ich gehe meist auch nicht an solche Events, weil ich das ganze Getue so anstrengend finde und mich super unwohl fühle

    Liebe Grüsse
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sehr schade, hab eigentlich die Woche über auch auf off-side events nicht viel anderes erlebt. als würde ein schlechtes Gefühl zum job gehören.. :(

      Delete
  2. You are speaking my mind! Ich geh seit ner Weile schon nicht mehr zu offiziellen Shows. Einfach weil mich die meisten Shows von der Mode nicht ansprechen, weil ich das Bitching nicht mag und weil ich super awkward bin. Fertig ist die Sache und ich bin happy. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aber wenn du im Sommer kommst können wir gemeinsam awkward sein? :D

      Delete
  3. I always love your posts ! But this one made me smile and laugh so hard, especially the kidnaped kat ! haha But you're so right! This fashion scene would be so much better if people simply were nicer and actually talked to each other with no second interests! <3 You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for this comment! its so wonderful to hear that someone reads them constantly and likes them :D And especially: I love to make people lough!

      Delete
  4. Ich finde diese ganzen Fashion-Week-ist-so-doof Posts auch echt nervig. Sollen die ihre Einladungen doch an Leute verteilen die wirklich hingehen wollen xD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ja, zB. die vielen Modestudentinnen, die sich das ansehen wollen um zu lernen :( das ist echt schade.

      Delete
  5. That's so true! The all thing with "ff is stressful" is just so lame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have read about 10 very same posts telling everyone how terrible it is by now :D

      Delete
  6. Liebe Diana, genau! Mein Gott, zwingt euch jemand, hinzugehen?? Ich hab das Gefühl, dass über die Fashion Week zu schimpfen richtig en vogue ist... WTF?? Die Leute vergessen einfach, was der Sinn der Fashion Week ist.
    Ich bin gerade in Berlin! Und werde bald über das Ganze schreiben. Weder nur schimpfen, noch idealisieren. Hehe.
    lg
    Esra

    http://nachgesternistvormorgen.de/

    ReplyDelete