2016/01/14

Outfit: Grey Days


Its been raining for the past one million hours and I bought all the cookie dough a supermarket had to eat it purely. So much about eating less sugar. I feel powerless and overwhelmed by all the tasks that were literally waiting for me during the few days I took off. And even now I cannot say that I am relaxed. I do not only see the grayness in the skye, its also in my heart. After we left Istanbul, there was a bombing and nine people died. I feel powerless and scared, being back with the question "what if..." - what if we stayed 2 more days, or booked other planes or were there, too? We have to be here now, keep on working, see friends, family, as if there was nothing. Germany became a weird place while we in our absence did nothing but learning about another culture. Right now, its hard to put anything into words. 





Coat - Cos (very similar here)
Shirt - Zara (similar)
Jeans - Dr.Denim Plenty
Cardigan - Mango (similar)
Boots - Zara (similar)
Bag - Gerard Darel (similar)

14 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit =) such a great coat..and loved that black line in your hand, such a cool detail!
    xoxo

    http://nuancesbyritadias.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat. Great winner time look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am glad you are okay! But I can understand how hard it must be to imagine the what-ifs.

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading, sheila. And also for your understanding (:

      Delete
  4. I understand how it feels, I live in Paris and was out walking in the streets a few hours before the terrorist attacks happened. It's really a weird feeling.
    I love your cardigan by the way xoxo

    www.blackhairblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really feel deeply sorry, still, for paris. every day I think about all those attacks. yesterday Jakarta was attacked and I only hope for the people to not loose their hope :(

      Delete
  5. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Diana,
    ich verstehe, dass die Gedanken permanent durch deinen Hinterkopf kriechen aber du darfst dich nicht zu sehr davon konsumieren lassen. Es ist gut sich betroffen zu fühlen, weil die Dinge, die passiert sind in höchstem Maße furchtbar und eigentlich unbeschreiblich sind. Aber ich hoffe trotzdem, dass du dich erholst und wieder die Farbe im Alltag siehst.
    Liebst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke für deine wahren und aufbauenden Worte, liebe Julia (: du triffst den Nagel auf den kopf!

      Delete
  7. I love your outfit! Don't feel guilty about eating the cookie dough- sometimes we all need to indulge, especially when we're feeling overwhelmed! Chin up x
    Holly x The Twins' Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete