2016/01/04

OUTFIT: Hello there, 2016!

if you read this, I am on a plane to Istanbul! What a start, what a year! I can only expect the best - this year will be full of changes and maybe you read that on every blog, but for me, some things are sure: I will not change myself and not loose weight and also I won't quit smoking ( I don't smoke anyway) Or plan to do anything differently from usual. Because I think thats bullshit, I don't settle changes on a single day, I discover mistakes everyday and a year is way too short to archive big goals. I want to work on myself everyday, I want to become stronger, not skinnier on a daily base and I want to improve myself as a person as a daily goal, not as a blurry one at the end of a year.
I don't want to be that person waking up in december, frustrated, realizing that I am where I was one year ago. I want to wake up tomorrow and realize that I learned more, did better, fell hard but got back on my feet again. I want to grow.








coat - selected femme (on sale)
Jumper- zara (old)
shirt - object
jeans - esprit (similar)
boots - zara (similar)
bag - gerard darel (similar)

//pictures by Storm of theadorabletwo.com

23 comments:

  1. Ach wie toll! Du bist so inspirierend <3 Ich bewundere dich total :)

    Liebe Grüsse
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. das schmeichelt mir gerade unglaublich, liebe Michaela (: ♥ vielen lieben dank für deine Worte!

      Delete
  2. Tolles Outfit, liebe Diana! Vor allem die Socken sind cool, haha :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Kristine von KRISTY KEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke dir liebes! meine fruchtigen Socken bedanken sich auch ♥

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful. I love the coat and the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much maura ♥

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with your philosophy about new year resolutions! And I really want to go to Istanbul one day, enjoy your trip! x

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sheila, and hope you had a great new years eve! ♥

      Delete
  5. Great layering look! love it!
    Happy New Year!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely look! You have an amazing sense of style =) That coat is just amazing...and love the details. Those pineapple socks are too cool!
    xoxo

    http://nuancesbyritadias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for noticing my favorite socks :D ♥

      Delete
  7. Super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These socks are so cute! Looking amazing <3

    Blog - Coco made me do this

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my fruity favorites :D

      Delete
  9. I agree with you about the plans for the new year! Nice Outfit!

    http://mondsuchtme.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Right? I hope you had a great NYE ♥

      Delete
  10. This outfit is so effortlessly chic, I love it!

    xx
    Kara

    http://kay-ng.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you Kara ♥

      Delete
  11. Ich liebe den Mantel!!! Und die ganze Kombi!! <3 <3 <3
    lg
    Esra

    http://nachgesternistvormorgen.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke liebe Esra, hoffe dir gehts gut! (: ♥

      Delete
  12. Du schönes Kind!

    ReplyDelete