2016/03/20

MINIMA/LIST: A like ACCESSORIES


Let´s start the Alphabet of Minimalism. I will show you in the upcoming weeks each sunday a List of minimalistic products, produced ethically, are handmade and unique. You might find some things that you haven't seen before on other Blogs or Magazines. Our Mainfocus will remain: Quality instead of Quantity.

1) Marble Clutch via Selekkt, find it here
2) Phone Case via Dawanda, find it here
3) Wallet via Etsy, find it here
4) Belt, Stowe
5) Shoe Fringes, Aurelie Chadaine 

Next week: B like Bags.

4 comments:

  1. awesome stuff!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Schuh sehen ja mal cool aus *-*

    Liebe Grüße <3
    http://thislifeisprettyamazing.blogspot.de/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Schuhe sind mega cool und diese Saison total angesagt. Muss mir auch unbedingt noch welche zulegen.

    Liebste Grüße
    Vossi | http://blog.modiami.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I don`t know if you had a chance to see my last emails – I did not get any replay from you so I suspect you may not. A few weeks have passed since I heard any news from you. The reason why I`m writing here is because I decided to try alternative ways of communication since my emails are not getting to you. Can you please check your email and maybe your spam folder to find my messages or just get back to me as soon as possible?
    Madison from Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete