2016/03/21

Outfit: The white Shirt

You might have seen this piece around for a while - Bell sleeves, wide cut, white cotton. Its beautiful and I adore this shirt - especially in a simple combination with skinny jeans. The ZIGN Shoes are the pop of "color" - even tough the pastel nude seems too shy to be the pop. The long coat is currently beyond required, because the cold came back again and so did the fashion - boredom (we hope for better days during the easter holidays!). With the Fashion-Boredom the Makeup Boredom took over btw, even if I must admit, that I prefer skipping the eye liner and stay natural. I hope you like that simple look, which seems more like a Uniform for me :) 
I will publish another thought post tomorrow. It seems that the bad weather allows to stay at home and write down thoughts. Despite every personal stress or issues, its currently not possible to ignore the political situation in Germany. I feel a deep shame and powerless, reading news and watching the right-winged actions. I will sort out my mind and write some hard facts down for you tomorrow. I think we should discuss this together!

Shoes - ZIGN
Blouse - H&M Trend, similar 
Coat - &otherstories, very similar here
Jeans - Selected Femme






Pictures by Storm of the Adorable Two

12 comments:

  1. Toller Look (ins Besondere die Jeans!) und generell ein sehr schöner Blog! Mir gefällt dein Layout.

    Liebe Grüße
    A NICE AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty, I love your boots !! Also very nice blog, I'm following you <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein tolles Outfit und originelle Idee mit der Tasche! Ich mag mittlerweile auch gar keine Nachrichten mehr gucken, danach möchte ich mich am liebsten verkriechen. -.-
    Liebe Grüße, Lara
    www.laramaahsen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way to styled this look!
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Your outfits might be simple, but the little details always take them one step further x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! I love the detail of the shirt sleeves over the coat xoxo

    blackhairblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool look! Have a nice day! www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I don`t know if you had a chance to see my last emails – I did not get any replay from you so I suspect you may not. A few weeks have passed since I heard any news from you. The reason why I`m writing here is because I decided to try alternative ways of communication since my emails are not getting to you. Can you please check your email and maybe your spam folder to find my messages or just get back to me as soon as possible?
    Madison from Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wunderschönes und doch so simples Outfit :)
    Ich mag deinen Stil so sehr <3

    Liebe Grüsse
    Michaela
    Michaelablog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this black and white outfit, that crossbody bag is amazing!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  11. das mit der tasche finde ich echt cool! allgemein toller look.
    und btw.. deine haare sehen so super aus!!

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete