2016/06/04

OUTFIT: Easy travel look


This casual travel look came straight from Barcelona and since I am just back from Madrid, I felt like this is the right moment to post it. I am about to spent a whole weekend back at the University and will keep on wearing those Culottes. I love the feeling of wearing your comfiest outfit while being dressed up just enough. For the last four days in Spain, I packed a backpack only. My capsule wardrobe consist currently of way too many Culottes, but seems to be a better choice than Hotpants to me. I am not sure when that happened, but I stopped "showing off" my legs- maybe it has something to do with my full body tattoo and all the comments I get on this. Maybe its time for a Tattoo Post?

 Culottes: ZARA (old) Similar here or here
Jacket: Frontrowshop similar here
Sneakers Adidas Stan Smith: here or here
Bag: &otherstories
Sunnies: YSL






Jacket -Frontrowshop similar here 
Shoes - Stan Smith here or here
Culotte - ZARA similar here and here


Culottes: ZARA (old) Similar here or here
Jacket: Frontrowshop similar here
Sneakers Adidas Stan Smith: here or here
Bag: &otherstories
Sunnies: YSL

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you for your comment, Ana (:

      Delete
  2. I love culottes especially in the summer! they are comfier than the typical denim shorts. When I started following your blog I thought that you were wearing tights and that it was one of those tattoo-tights that were so popular haha but then I realised that it was actually a tattoo! haha but it looks so cool!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so many people on the streets ask that :D I never thought that it would look like tights - but you're right I found those on eBay. Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Loving your coat!

    xx, Diane || http://www.dizined.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and simple. I love it!

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
  5. sehr cooles Outfit!
    ich mag die Jacke sehr - vor allem die Kombi zur Hose, weil beides ein bisschen kastig ist, ich kombiniere meine Culotte auch sehr gerne so :)

    Liebe Grüße Katrin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke für deinen Kommentar (: Ich finde es immer ein wenig seltsam, wenn Fashion-Regeln sagen, man müsse etwas weites mit etwas engem kombinieren. Beides weit ist das rundum-sorglos Paket :D

      Delete