2016/07/05

Outfit: All white high neck dress



Well, secretly I call that one the diaper dress. Because it looks like I am wearing one underneath my dress from behind haha :D However, this is the only look shoot-worthy form my stay in Antalya. After I arrived there (very stuffed with good airplane food, props to SunExpress!) I had some hard times getting used to the +40 Degress and decided to not apply make up, wear pretty clothes or something tight at all. This dress was a little purchase from a market in Spain a few weeks ago, 100% cotton and no shape at all, but I loved the back detail and the no-bra freedom of this piece. Antalya was so beautiful and the dawn just gave the chills while watching. I cannot wait for the next trip to turkey!


Dress - No Name
Sandals - no Name
Sunnies - Borrowed from Kristabel (thank you for the pictures!)




12 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! It's so fresh can chic for summer. Gorgeous photos!

    Jo | www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Jo!

      Delete
  2. Love the simplicity and details of your dress! Also, amazing photos!

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! Have a nice day) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the simplicity and casualness of the dress!

    xx, Diane || http://www.dizined.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo ein tolles Outfit und die Bilder sind der Hammer!! I like!!!

    XXX
    Storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke liebe Storm (:

      Delete