2016/08/18

Outfit: Easy Monochrome

I barely wear that christmas gift - the comme des garçons striped shirt, but if I do, I look laid-back es hell. Because I am laid-back as hell. Look how I just hang with Alice on a Monday morning, taking pictures on a bridge, wearing mainly black. To be honest, that was the best start in a week ever - Alice is not only someone who knows what to do with the camera, she is also a cool friend. (Thank you for your time) - This is something I normally would wear on a sunday. The oversized everything is just fine if I do not plan to seduce my boyfriend (as if.) So there is not much to say about culottes, that I did not mention before, so I keep it like that and wish you a nice weekend! 

Shirt - Comme des Garcons find it here or budget version here
Culotte - ZARA(old) similar here or here
Marble Sneakers - ZIGN, similar here, here or here
Black Denim Jacket - Levis Version here, or here or budget version here
Trio Bag - similar here







6 comments:

  1. Love your monochrome style.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a shirt like yours! you look pretty.

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super toll!
    Ich liebe das Shirt :)

    Liebe Grüsse
    Michaela

    Michaelablog
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naja, wenn du es kaum trägst, ich würde es nehmen. :D :P Spaß, das steht aber auch sehr weit oben auf meiner Wunschliste, ich liebe Streifen.

    Liebe Grüße, Malina
    http://malinaflorentine.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Outfit würde ich 1 zu 1 so übernehmen und tragen. Einfach richtig toll!!!

    ReplyDelete