2016/08/29

OUTFIT: Mom jeans and white blouse

After three years, I dare to wear those super trendy Mom-Jeans. Even my little sister was faster on that trend - even now I am not sure if I am wrong about them. Lose fit on my "negative bum" as my friends say looks kinda weird, but a good weird. Its like having a tote bag that looks absolutely fine but its empty as well, so you don't need to carry so much stuff with you, while still having a nice tote bag. Maybe thats a good description for my body. I paired them with a silk blouse that Storm once gave me in an act of kindness. I still feel like this is my favorite basic piece. To add more femininity to the whole look, I am wearing lace up ballerinas and a chain bag. It was, by the way, damn hot on that day and I felt like melting each second I moved around, so don't mind the stiff poses in that post, I try my best in autumn again. 

Mom Jeans - Asos
Silk Blouse - Esprit, similar here and here   
Shoes - Esprit, here and here, or the high-class version 
Bag - Gerard Darel, similar here 
Bracelet - Spell on me, similar
Necklace - ZARA, similar here











8 comments:

  1. schöne diana <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how effortlessly chic this look is!

    Jo | www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the minimalistic feel of this, it's so chic!


    Katie | Katie Like Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. classic!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, das mit dem Hintern kenne ich. meiner ist einfach total flach, was sonst so gar nicht zu meiner Figur passt. Aber gut, was will ich machen, habe auch keine Lust jetzt plötzlich anzufangen zu squatten... :D

    Finde die Jeans steht dir aber super, ich hab für Mom Jeans zu viel Speckrollen... :D

    Beste Grüße, Malina
    http://malinaflorentine.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Einfach nur perfect <3

    Liebe Grüsse
    Michaela

    Michaelablog
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete