2016/10/04

Outfit: Off Shoulders and Momjeans

Just returned from Warsaw, I did not really get some good night sleep in the cheap night bus me and my friends decided to be a good choice. Trust me, it wasn't. After a drunk polish man started a fight with the bus driver, we realized that we would probably need more than eight hours to return back to Berlin. Still, I can say that this was one of my favorite city trips so far. Not only the eastern charm, the Stalin-Buildings and the Brutalism made it special, but my two friends who made me laugh 24/7, even after being awake for more than 20 hours were the main reason of my happiness. So much about that. The last sunny days were a good opportunity to check out some locations for pictures in the sunset. The Momjeans thing did not stop yet, so I pair them with a darker top than in the last 5 outfit posts. I still own other pants, too - but who cares as long as I wear cool shoes. Thanks to KIOMI for this amazing piece!

Top - old, similar here and here
*Jacket - Esprit (old) similar here and here
Mom Jeans - Asos, similar here and here
*Boots - KIOMI 
Bag - &otherstories
*Belt - FILD PIECES








9 comments:

  1. Nice styling....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe Mom Jeans und daher auch diesen Look. Die Location passt perfekt und die Stiefel sind ein richtiges Highlight. Sehr schön! Nach Warschau muss ich auch unbedingt mal :)
    Viele Grüße,
    Samieze
    http://samieze.com/2016/10/midi-skirt-and-trenchcoat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    der Look ist sehr cool und würde ich genauso tragen.
    Ich liebe Mom jeans ♥
    liebe Grüße,

    Dani von www.daninanaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich liebe den Look und die Location, die wie ich finde farblich wirklich schön mit den Absätzen harmoniert. Und wenn wir schon von ihnen sprechen: DIESE SCHUHE! Ich möchte, dass sie bei mir einziehen. Jetzt. Sofort.

    Liebst, Seline
    http://selscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so ein schöner Look! Ich liebe die locker sitzende Jeans in Kombi mit dem engen Oberteil!
    LG Eli
    www.doctorsfashiondiary.jimdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. polskibus, was? bin damit nach breslau (kann ich total empfehlen!) und fand es bemerkenswert, dass es nur einen busfahrer gab. war auch nicht ganz so sauber, wie ich es vom flixbus kenne. aber offenbar hatte ich bei meinen mitreisenden glück..

    ReplyDelete

  7. Me encanta tu blog, me inspira mucho y me identifica, soy super fan.
    Tus looks son ideales, y me encantan siempre los detalles.
    Estoy animandome a empezar un bog, asi que podéis echarle un vistazo. :)

    http://katzspiration.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete